As long as people went out of their way to infuse some fun into Cisco Live, we might as well make the effort to show some of that fun in pictures. Which means, yes, an excuse to photograph food and beer and the people who love them.
But there’s more. Off in Moscone Center West, a building apart from the Cisco Live expo floor and keynotes, Cisco set up DevNet, an education and hands-on-experimenting zone for developers. It looked quite busy — at least on Monday morning, which is when I spent most of my time there.
So, there’s real work and technology behind some of these shots. We’ll leave it to you to decide which ones — but I’ll point out that the Oculus Rift exhibit really was about network configuration. You could even spill your virtual coffee, I’m told.
Don’t miss the rest of our Cisco Live coverage:
- More ACI-Related Bits from Cisco Live 2014
- DevOps, SDN, and Network Brokering: Vendors Storm Cisco Live
- Cisco Live 2014, Slideshow 1: Keynotes, Dancers, and the Best Beard at Cisco
- Cisco Will ‘Lead the Industry’ in SDN, CEO Chambers Says
- Cisco’s SDN WAN Picture Has Shades of Cyan
- Cisco Spruces Up ACI for Center Stage at Cisco Live