Many attendees would probably pick security or the Internet of Everything (IoE) as the pervasive theme — but software-defined networking (SDN) would be a legitimate choice, too. Cisco is now very aggressive about the technology that executives formerly wouldn’t even name, and the Application-Centric Infrastructure (ACI, now due out “this summer,” which technically could still mean “in the second quarter”) has become a foundational technology for Cisco’s future plans.
Enjoy the photos (we’re working on adding the oh-so-clever captions), and brace yourself for more show coverage to come.
Catch up on our other Cisco Live coverage here (with more to come):
- DevOps, SDN, and Network Brokering: Vendors Storm Cisco Live
- Cisco Spruces Up ACI for Center Stage at Cisco Live
- Cisco Will ‘Lead the Industry’ in SDN, CEO Chambers Says
- Cisco’s SDN WAN Picture Has Shades of Cyan
- Cisco, Still Seeking Growth, Claims Its SDN Breakout Is Underway
- Featured Interview: Q&A with Robert Krohn of Cisco on onePK General Release, Upcoming CiscoLive