- Analysts are not employed by SDxCentral.
- Views and opinions expressed in analyst content belong solely to the author and do not reflect the views of SDxCentral, LLC.
- SDxCentral does not fact check analyst content. If you believe there is a factual error in analyst content, please notify email@example.com. Should we find factual irregularities, that article will be unpublished from the SDxCentral website.
Effective April 18th, 2019, the SDxCentral analyst blog syndication program has been terminated.
SDxCentral Statement about AvidThink, LLC
- Roy Chua, the founder of AvidThink, was a co-founder of SDxCentral. As of September 30, 2018, Roy is no longer affiliated with SDxCentral.
- The views expressed by AvidThink and Roy Chua are independent of SDxCentral and do not represent the views or journalistic principles of SDxCentral.
- As of April 18th, 2019, SDxCentral is no longer publishing AvidThink analyst blogs on the SDxCentral website.
Our analysis posts provide a deeper dive on what certain trends mean to the industry. In 2017 these articles covered a wide swath of topics from the best tools for deploying containers to how network virtualization will help companies track compliance issues.
Here are a list of our top analysis articles from 2017:
With the rise of network virtualization, a new approach to microsegmenting networks is now possible.
The IT industry has a selection of tools for deploying containers. They can use a PaaS or a CaaS based on Kubernetes, Marathon, or Docker.
Network virtualization can help companies track applications and compliance policies, making them easier to enforce.
Networking technologies are now starting to be incorporated into DevOps making it easier for DevOps and IT to work together.
Thanks to rise of APIs IT organizations are crafting more modern approaches to data protection.