Submit a Guest Blog Post
Are you interested in having your content shared with SDxCentral’s 200K+ member strong community? We welcome your submissions and pointers to relevant content.
To be considered, please complete the following steps: 1) Review SDxCentral contributor guidelines (below); 2) Register or sign in on SDxCentral; 3) Complete this form; 4) Once we receive your request we’ll send you an email to coordinate the rest.
Submitting a post will not result in publication. We reserve the right to publish the content we feel is better suited to the readers of SDxCentral.
For guest contributors, in order to increase the chances of being published we suggest you adhere to the guidelines.
– Content must be original. If your content is present somewhere else on the web, it won’t be published on SDxCentral. We require exclusivity of the content you provide, meaning the content won’t appear anywhere else in the same form you provided it to us, even after publication.
– Content must link to one of our posts. In order to keep continuity with the SDxCentral site, we ask you to link to at least one of our posts.
– Content must fit our coverage universe. Content must focus around the topics we cover. This includes networking (SDN, NFV, network virtualization, white box), security, virtualization, cloud, storage, operators of these technologies (DevOps), open source communities, and projects supporting these technologies.
– Content must not have more than 5 links.Excessive numbers of links will not be included. Please make sure to include all the relevant links (possibly in HTML format) and links to pictures.
– Tone of voice must be non-promotional. Contributed articles should be unbiased. They should not be about specific products or companies.
– No links back to your blog. Please do not over link back to your blog. You may not link to specific landing pages or document downloads.
– Artwork. One or two images and/or diagrams are encouraged.
– Word Count. The optimal word count is 800 words. Do not exceed 1,000 words.
– Editing. All posts submitted must be written in proper English and grammar. We don’t have the resources to heavily edit your post. But we reserve the right to edit the article and to make sure it is in line with SDxCentral’s content.
– Headlines. Include a headline. But SDxCentral reserves the right to change the headline.
– Assignment of Ownership. Contributor hereby irrevocably transfers and assigns to SDxCentral without further compensation, any and all of Contributor’s right, title and interest in and to all contributions, postings, text, pictures, diagrams and other content posted by Contributor of the websites controlled or operated by SDxCentral (“Content”), including, but not limited to, all copyrightable works and copyrights, patent rights, trade secrets, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. Contributor agrees, during and for one year following the term of the Agreement to assist SDxCentral to sign and provide any and all documents and render any assistance that is reasonably necessary to obtain any patent, copyright, trademark or other protection for the Content.
– Moral Rights Waiver. “Moral Rights” means any right to claim authorship of a work, any right to object to any distortion or other modification of a work, and any similar right, existing under the law of any country in the world, or under any treaty. Contributor hereby irrevocably transfers and assigns to SDxCentral any and all Moral Rights that Contributor may have in any Content. Contributor also hereby forever waives and agrees never to assert against SDxCentral, its successors or licensees, any and all Moral Rights Contributor may have in any Content.