Red Hat services program: NFV adoption New!
Building an NFV architecture from nothing can be a daunting task. Red Hat provides professional services to help you plan, design, implement, and operate your NFV environment. Red Hat Consulting delivers design and installation services, mentoring programs, and training and certification services for OpenStack. With services based on industry best practices, you can build a secure, stable NFV environment faster and learn how to operate it as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Red Hat provides an ideal platform for your NFV infrastructure. As the only open technology vendor that delivers the entire core software stack needed for NFV, Red Hat can ensure better interoperability, stability, and security across your NFV environment. As shown in Figure 2, each layer of the Red Hat stack delivers key features for your enterprise NFV environment. With this integrated software stack, Red Hat delivers the scalability, deployability, availability, performance, and security needed for effective, enterprise-grade NFV implementations.
• Scalability. Your NFV infrastructure has to scale quickly to meet fast-growing demand for data and services. The OpenStack framework is designed specifically for scalability, and Red Hat OpenStack Platform delivers this scalability in a stable and secure solution.
• Deployability. Any NFV solution must be easily deployable, simply maintained, and supported at an enterprise level to be effective. Red Hat is an expert in making open technologies consumable for enterprise use through commercial hardening, integration across the software stack, consulting and training services, and full enterprise-grade support.
• High availability. Your network infrastructure need to be available to deliver services to your customers around the clock. Every Red Hat product is subjected to intense testing protocols that ensure reliability and interoperability with the rest of your environment.
• Performance. For an NFV solution to be of any use, its virtualized functions must meet or exceed the performance of physical implementations. Red Hat’s virtualization technologies are based on the high-performance Kernel-based Virtual Machine (KVM) hypervisor, the most popular hypervisor for OpenStack and cloud deployments.
• Security. As security threats become more prevalent, you must ensure that your data is protected. Advanced security features, including SELinux and sVirt, are built in to Red Hat’s products. In fact, many highly security-conscious organizations, including the U.S. National Security Agency and more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies, rely on Red Hat.
Use of the SDxCentral service directory is governed by our Terms of Service, including without limitation those sections under the headings "CONTENT", "LICENSING AND OTHER TERMS APPLYING TO CONTENT POSTED ON THE SDXCENTRAL SITES", "INDEMNITY; DISCLAIMER; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" AND "COPYRIGHTS". Under no circumstances will SDxCentral be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Sites.