Submit a Guest Blog Post
We invite you to submit a post. Steps: 1) Request to be a guest blogger; 2) Register on SDxCentral; 3) Once we receive your request and see your account on SDNCentral we’ll enable your account to post your content on SDxCentral within 3 business days and send you an email. 4) Login to SDxCental and click ‘New Post’
Submitting a post will not result in publication. We reserve the right to publish the content we feel is better suited to the blog content.
In order to increase the chances of being featured we suggest you adhere to the following…
– Content must be original. We will carefully search for the content you submit across the web. If your content is present somewhere else on the web, it won’t be published on SDxCentral. Moreover we require exclusivity of the content you provide, meaning the content won’t appear anywhere else in the same form you provided it to us.
– Content must link to one of our posts. In order to keep continuity with the blog content, we ask you to place at least one link to one of our posts.
– Content must fit our coverage universe. Must focus around our SDx theme. This includes networking (SDN, NFV, network virtualization, white box), security, virtualization, cloud, storage, operators of these technologies (DevOps), open source communities and projects supporting these technologies.
– Content must not have more than 5 links. Please make sure to include all the relevant links (possibly in HTML format), links to pictures (you must own the pictures you submit with the post, we won’t be held responsible for any misdemeanour or right violation).
– Tone of voice must be non-promotional. Promotion in any form won’t be tolerated. It’s okay to link to your business but any promotion of your products or someone else’s will be penalised. This is unless you are providing the list of tools or discussing news, in such case you must keep an unbiased perspective.
– Links back to your blog. Please do not over link back to your blog. Excessive linking will be penalized. You may not link to specific landing pages or document downloads.
– Artwork. Images and diagrams are encouraged. Note that they must be emailed to us for insertion into the article — send any artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Tags. Please don’t apply any tags to your content. We have an internal system for tagging, so we’ll take care of that ourselves.
– Word Count. Word count is flexible; anything from 300 to 2,000 words can be suitable.
–Editing. All posts submitted will will be subjected to editing. We won’t heavily edit your post, but we will make sure it is in line with the blog content and the kids maximize for success.