Instructions on Adding/Updating An Organization Listing
The procedures outlined below will enable you to add a new company or organization to the SDxCentral Directory (https://www.sdxcentral.com/directory/) and update an existing listing.
Create a New Listing
1) Once you’ve obtained your account ID and password from SDxCentral, click the ‘LOGIN’ link on the upper-right corner of the webpage. The SDxCentral login page is displayed:
2) Enter your username and password and click the blue ‘LOGIN’ button. Once you have logged in, click on the collapsed menu icon located on the upper right corner of the page, and click on ‘My Directory Entries’. The Directory Dashboard is displayed:
3) Click the red ‘Add New Organization’ button on the right hand side; the ‘Add New Organization’ webpage is displayed with the ‘General’ tab selected:
4) Fill in all required fields, including a description of your organization’s primary business, especially as it relates to software defined networking (SDN), network functions virtualization (NFV) and/or network virtualization.
a) Please fill in the options available under the ‘Classifications’ and ‘Categories’ to enable you to differentiate your organization and help website users quickly find it in the Directory.
b) To make edits in the description field such as typeface and adding hyperlinks; highlight the text and a black box will display:
5) To add your organization’s logo: Drag and drop the logo in the field provided.
6) Click the pink ‘Add’ button to submit your organization for approval by SDxCentral.
a) The webpage should reload and the text message ‘Organization created’ is displayed.
7) While waiting for your listing to be approved by SDxCentral staff, you may continue by selecting the remaining tab ‘Contact’ and filling out the necessary information, or by going back to your dashboard to add product(s), service(s), and/or project(s) to your organization.
Important: Your organization listing will not be accessible to anyone without your login ID and password until the listing has been approved for inclusion in the SDxCentral Directory and you have been notified via email of its approval. Do not create a duplicate listing, as this will hamper the approval process.
- Contact Tab: Enter organization information such as the website URL, headquarter address, and social media links. Be sure to click the blue ‘Add’ button at the bottom of the webpage to save your information before closing or leaving the page.
8) Adding a Product/Service/Project: Return to your dashboard (https://www.sdxcentral.com/dashboard/), click your organization’s name and click ‘Add New Product’, ‘Add New Service’ or ‘Add New Project.’ Fill in appropriate information and be sure to click the blue ‘Add Product, Service or Project’ button to save your information before closing or leaving the webpage.
For more information about these tabs, refer to the ‘Update Listing’ procedure.
Once you have been notified via email that your organization’s listing has been approved for inclusion in the SDxCentral Directory, you can login to https://www.sdxcentral.com/ and edit any of the information you have entered.
1) Enter your username and password and click the blue ‘LOGIN’ button.Once you have logged in, click on the collapsed menu icon located on the upper right corner of the page, and click on ‘My Directory Entries’. The Directory Dashboard is displayed. Click on the organization you would like to update.
2) Select the initial action you would like to perform:
a) Edit: Access the main listing page for your organization to update and/or supplement the information previously provided under any of the tabs.
b) Add or Edit a Product or Project: Click ‘+ Add New Product’ or ‘+ Add New Project.’ To edit an already existing Product/Service/Project, hover over the product, service, or project name and click on the ‘Edit’ box.
i) Enter the name of the Product/Service/Project in the Name textbox.
ii) Specify the Product/Service/Project provided by the categories menu.
iii) Provide a brief ‘Excerpt’ to be displayed in SDNCentral’s listings and a more complete ‘Description’ that will appear on your organization listing webpage.
iv) To make edits in the description field such as typeface and adding hyperlinks; highlight the text and a black box will display:
It is important that both textboxes provide some descriptive information about the Product/Service/Project you are adding. Since these two descriptions will be displayed in different areas of the website, it is OK if some of all of the Short Description text is also used in the Full Description textbox.
v) Include, if applicable, links for Video Embed Code, a Brochure/Datasheet and Whitepaper, Author(s), or additional specifications for the Product/Service/Project you are adding or editing.
vi) To add an image, drag and drop the image in the field provided.
vii) When you are done adding information about the Product/Service/Project, click the blue ‘Add’ button to save your changes before closing or leaving the website.