DC Virtual Networks is the ability to creating virtualized networks that handle multiple-tenants at a time and segregate traffic between different tenants.
What customer segments need DC Virtual Networks?
What are customers and network operators interested in DC Virtual Networks?
- Develop new sources of revenue
- Increase operating income
What business problems are solved by DC Virtual Networks?
- Build private clouds for new applications
- Improved utilization of compute, storage, and network resources
- Enable 3rd parties to security collaborate with organization
What is the business value of DC Virtual Networks
- New sales opportunities via new apps
- Increased operating income via reduced CapEx and / or OpEx
How can SDN & NFV provide a solution to DC Virtual Networks?
Network virtualization controllers segregate networks through direct flow control or via virtual overlay networks that can span racks or even geographic locations. Advanced SDN solutions support overlapping IP address ranges running over the same physical equipment. Virtualized gateway devices provide for communication into and out of these virtualized networks. NFV service chaining enables insertion of L4-7 devices for improved security and scalability/acceleration.