Remote Office / Branch NAC is the ability to control access as well as service quality for remote users in disparate locations for employees, contractors and visitors based on their roles and privileges in an organization.
What customer segments need Remote Office / Branch NAC?
What are customers and network operators interested in Remote Office / Branch NAC?
- Data protection & security
- Users can do their work
- Increase operating income
What business problems are solved by Remote Office / Branch NAC?
- Secure access to legacy IT and new cloud-based applications
- Appropriate network capacity for users to perform their job without over provisioning
- Lack of resources to manage remote office / branch networks
What is the business value of Remote Office / Branch NAC?
- Increased security and compliance
- Increased operating income via reduced CapEx and / or OpEx and increased productivity
How can SDN & NFV provide a solution to Remote Office / Branch NAC?
SDN provides programmability across all access elements from remote network access devices to corporate devices, allowing control of privileges at remote branch.