M2M NAC is the ability to control network access for remote sensors (e.g. oil and gas) or physical machines like ATMs that are spread across multiple locations.
What customer segments need M2M NAC?
What are customers and network operators interested in M2M NAC?
- Develop new sources of revenue
- Data security & protection
- Increase operating income
What business problems are solved by M2M NAC?
- Enable sale & deployment of IoT devices
- Protect IoT access networks from being take down
- Scale & automating operations of IoT access networks
What is the business value of M2M NAC?
- Increase sales opportunities due to ability to deploy & scale IoT access network
- Increase operating income due to security, reliability, & automation of IoT access network
How can SDN & NFV provide a solution to M2M NAC?
SDN provides programmability to remote network access devices. Virtual networks can create policy-controlled overlay networks to control access for each device connecting to the network.