Dynamic Enterprise VPN is the ability to create quick connections between multiple enterprise locations to enable communications for secure conferencing or data transfer.
What customer segments need Dynamic Enterprise VPN?
What are customers and network operators interested in Dynamic Enterprise VPN?
- Develop new sources of revenue
What business problems are solved by Dynamic Enterprise VPN?
- Enable remote users, IoT devices, and apps to dynamically connect to new cloud services, data centers, IoT devices, or other users
What is the business value of Dynamic Enterprise VPN?
- New sales opportunities via higher productivity
- Increased operating income via reduced CapEx and / or OpEx.
How can SDN & NFV provide a solution to Dynamic Enterprise VPN?
SDN can be used to create network overlays between multiple enterprise locations, or virtualized IPsec appliances (NFV) can be used across multiple locations to allow users or devices to communicate with each other securely for a period of time.
Related Dynamic Enterprise VPN ETSI NFV POCs:
- POC 9: VNF Router Performance with DDoS Functionality
- POC 18: VNF Router Performance with Hierarchical Quality of Service Functionality