Talari demonstrates the latest innovations, product feature updates and UI enhancements to its award-winning SD-WAN platform.
Talari Failsafe SD-WAN Demo: Video: Tap the Full Potential of Failsafe SD-WAN
Cloud Computing is changing everything: traditional WAN solutions are no longer adequate because MPLS doesn’t do cloud, locks you in to a carrier and is incredibly expensive. WAN Opt alone offers fewer benefits over a high bandwidth, unpredictable Internet environment.
SD-WANs offer tremendous opportunity and promise to accomplish several things in common across implementations: Flexible virtual WAN overlay; lower costs; multiple WAN links; a centralized controller enabling orchestration and policy control; immersive bandwidth; application classification and optimization; and zero-touch perimeter branch deployments.
However, vendor SD-WAN implementations differ widely:
- Some vendors focus on the needs of the telcos specifically for bandwidth aggregation
- Some vendors focus on “cloud-delivered” OTT service solely over the Internet, which is fine for some smaller enterprises without existing MPLS or centralized security and Internet access (but not for most large enterprises)
- Yet few vendors have focused on failsafe WANs (and the customer requirement reality of nongreenfield-hybrid MPLS with centralized security architectures)
“Failsafe” means high network availability and predictable application performance (QoE). For the enterprise WAN, cost of downtime and lack of remote IT resources make failsafe particularly important. Talari will demonstrate the latest innovations, product feature updates and UI enhancements to its award-winning SD-WAN platform.
During the Failsafe SD-WAN demo, you’ll learn:
- Why continuous unidirectional measurement, enabling sub-second responses is key to adapting to any network issues that occur on any path
- How to achieve 50-400x bandwidth, while reducing WAN costs by 40%-80%, utilizing all bandwidth across multiple links (m x n x p)
- Develop a long-term strategy for scaling the WAN to support a smooth migration to cloud-based apps with reliable, high QoE access to IaaS
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.