Sponsored By: Dell EMC
Putting NFV Into Production with Ease – A Service Provider Perspective
Service providers are taking on a double challenge – of addressing their industry and market share challenges as well as simplifying and accelerating production deployments. This is possible with a fully integrated and validated NFV solution coming together from industry leading vendors. This enables service providers to immediately launch their own services on top of an NFV platform while minimizing the need to apply costly engineering resources to develop their own infrastructure. It also minimizes the time to market.
In this webinar, learn about the advantages of using general purpose hardware and flexible, openly architected software in which service provider functionality can be enhanced more rapidly than in legacy designs. Hear from our presenters:
- Khurram Khawaja, Sr. Product Manager, Dell EMC
- Joe Maloney, Director Sales, Dell EMC
- Misbah Mahmoodi, Director of Product Marketing, VMware
- Jambi Ganbar, Sr. Technical Solutions Manager NFV Ready Program, VMware
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Gain insights into the architectural elements of a leading turnkey NFV solution with purpose built hardware, a modern infrastructure software stack and the role of open source technologies.
- Hear more about relevant customer case observations
- Find out about Dell EMC and VMware’s solutions in this space and how they can help your real-world business and technical challenges for service providers.
Who should attend?
Industries: Service Provider (Managed Services), Service Provider (Communications), Telcommunications, Mobile Operators, Consumer Webtech, Enterprise Webtech and Large Enterprises
Primary Roles: CTO, CIO, CXO, Business Operators, Mobile Operators, Partners and Vendor
Learn about the real world viability as well as the availability of turnkey solutions to simplify and accelerate NFV production deployments in service provider environment.