Sponsored By: NetApp
It’s no secret that the cloud has transformed enterprise IT. It has delivered organizations unprecedented scalability, simplified IT administration and maintenance, and provided the agility needed to develop innovative new digital services. However, in their race to embrace the cloud, organizations now find themselves managing complex, heterogeneous IT environments, consisting of multiple public clouds, their own private clouds, as well as on-premises infrastructure.
This complexity makes it difficult for organizations to create a consistent cloud-like consumption experience, to optimize the distribution of workloads across their IT environment and to empower their DevOps teams to continuously accelerate the development of new services. They need to cut through this complexity if they are to deliver an experience that allows them to manage data on and migrate data between public clouds, private clouds, and on-premises infrastructure. What these organizations are discovering is that they need a comprehensive hybrid multi-cloud strategy to address these challenges. A strategy that integrates infrastructure into a Data Fabric with a single cloud consumption experience, efficient distribution of workloads and the agility required to realize and embark on ambitious digital transformation initiatives.
So what is this hybrid multi-cloud – and what is driving organizations to opt for these hybrid multi-cloud environments? How are organizational requirements changing to drive this evolution from hybrid cloud to hybrid multi-cloud?
This webinar, hosted by Ingo Fuchs, Chief Technologist of Cloud and DevOps at NetApp, will address how organizations can adapt to the changing cloud world. Enterprises today need to innovate faster and must embrace digital transformation in order to achieve the business outcomes they are looking for. By leveraging hybrid multi-cloud as a platform for running apps, enabling DevOps, and using containers they can become more agile, allowing them to disrupt rather than be disrupted.
NetApp will take a look at:
- What are organizations requiring from their data and applications, and how can they replicate that cloud-like experience as they consume on-prem resources?
- What makes hyper-converged infrastructure the ideal platform to enable that consumption experience?
- Why should companies think about HCI as hybrid cloud infrastructure – considering private clouds, enterprise apps and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)?
- How can IT leaders build an environment that combines on-premises IT assets with public and private clouds to truly embrace hybrid IT?
- What challenges are enterprises facing as they manage data from edge to core to cloud?
- What is Data Fabric and why do you need it?