Sponsored By: Dell EMC
Microsoft Azure, with their hyper-scale data centers and a vast array of cloud-delivered services, founded an open source effort, SONiC with the Open Compute Project. This makes Azure applicable to a broader set of customers. Dell EMC clearly recognizes the value of open source and how it is a key driver of rapid innovation and we have embraced open source network operating system (NOS) initiatives working toward the advancement of open networking across the industry and giving customers even more choices. Dell EMC believes in disaggregation that enables one to have choices of hardware and software and SONiC is one such choice in terms of NOS.
Learn how SONiC integrates with infrastructure as a code paradigm. Hear more about the SONiC use cases that are most relevant to DevOps and also bring several benefits over the traditional network architectures.
- David Maltz, Distinguished Engineer, Microsoft Azure
- Tom Burns, SVP, GM, Dell EMC
- Charles Conte, Director, Strategy, Open Networking, Dell EMC
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Gain insight into Azure’s perspective on open networking and the SONiC initiatives they have underway
- Hear about open networking benefits and challenges from use cases in hyper-scale networks
- Find out more about Dell EMC’s solutions in this space and how they can help real world business and technical issues
Who should attend?
Industries: Service Provider (Communications), Service Provider (Managed Services), Telecommunications, Mobile operators, Consumer webtech, Enterprise webtech and Large enterprises
Primary Roles: Vendor, CTO, CxO, CIO, Business Operators, Mobile Operators and Partners