Date: Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT
Sponsored By: Infoblox
With the latest release of the Infoblox operating system, you can make your network more secure and easier to manage, while expanding your reach in hybrid clouds. NIOS 8.4 powers the industry’s top platform for DNS, DHCP, and IP address management (DDI)—the essential services that make modern networking possible.
Join us for this live presentation and learn about the new enhancements in NIOS 8.4 that take secure, cloud-ready DDI to the next level.
Enhancements in NIOS 8.4 enable you to:
- Harden DDI security with support of single sign-on (SSO) and improved password protections
- Optimize resources and boost efficiency through advanced VLAN management
- Fuel your hybrid cloud strategy by integrating Infoblox DDI with the Google Cloud Platform, complementing our existing integrations with AWS and Microsoft Azure
- David Veneski, Product Marketing Manager – Core Networking, Infoblox
Learn about the Infoblox platform for core network services including NIOS 8.4 and what it can do for your network.
Who should attend this webinar?
- Networking organizations eager to find cost-effective ways to meet escalating demands for security, manageability, and hybrid cloud adoption.
- Network Architect, IT Manager/Director, Network Operations, CISO, Microsoft admin (Cloud specific), Server Admin (Cloud specific), CIO Network Buyer, VP of Infrastructure, Director of Networking, Network Manager, Network Engineer, Network Planning, Director of Information Security