Sponsored By: Lenovo
How to Achieve a Competitive Edge with Networking
Tectonic shifts in technologies and consumption models are forcing businesses to undergo digital transformation to maintain a competitive edge and increase productivity. CIOs must focus on building a strong foundation with a Lego-like approach to networking based on open and reliable infrastructure. You can harness the benefits of Machine Learning, AI, and Intent Based Networking using software that can intelligently collaborate in multi-cloud environment.
Hear from Lenovo’s customers Braathe Gruppen, IT Forum Gruppen A/S, and Endurance International Group to see how they leverage Lenovo’s products to differentiate themselves in the industry.
During the webinar, you will learn:
- How to leverage new technologies today, while still preparing for the future.
- Gain insights on how to provision services for containers in Kubernetes environment and manage multi-cloud.
- Put machine learning and analytics to work for you to predict and prevent network issues.
- Priya Natarajan, Sr. Director WW GTM, Lenovo Networking
- Håkon Svendsen, CTO, Braathe Gruppen
- Kenneth Hansen, CTO, IT Forum Gruppen A/S
- Tim Jackson, Network Architect, Endurance International Group
Who should watch this webinar?
Industries: Industrial Electronics and Electrical Equipment, Industrial Manufacturing, Professional Services,
Service Provider (Communications) and Service Provider (Managed Services)
Primary Roles: Network Architect, Network Operator, DevOps, Developer and Executive