Date: Tuesday, July 16, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT
Sponsored By: Cisco Systems and F5
In the age of digital transformation, it seems there’s a new rule – automate to survive. By combining F5’s automation toolchain with Cisco Intent Based Networking, you will see how network and application services intents are both activated and validated — using Cisco ACI and F5’s BIG-IP with F5’s new ACI ServiceCenter.
Let F5 and Cisco show you how to…
- DEPLOY F5’s automation technologies in conjunction with Cisco’s Intent-Based Networking Solutions delivered via the ACI App Center.
- ELIMINATE common barriers to integrated application/deployments with Cisco ACI and F5 through a new, more native approach.
- EXPERIENCE Cisco ACI’s application agility and data center automation in conjuncture with F5’s multi-cloud application services.
- BENEFIT from extended APIC functionality using F5’s ACI ServiceCenter app to gain ACI to BIG-IP visibility, easy L2-3 network configuration and applying F5 application services to ACI workloads.
- Ranga Rao, Sr. Director, Head of Ecosystem, Product Management & Solutions Engineering, Data Center Networking, Cisco
- Hitesh Patel, Director, Product Management; Automation, Orchestration & Ecosystem, F5 Networks
- Payal Singh, Principal Solution Engineer, Business Development, F5 Networks
Who should attend this webinar?
Industries: Enterprise, Finance, Telecommunications, Healthcare, SLED
Primary Roles: Architect, Network Director, NetOps, SuperNetOps, App Developer, App/LOB Owner