Sponsored By: Netsurion
Distributed enterprises are struggling to balance greater network agility with expense reduction and stronger cybersecurity. Small- to medium-sized branch locations are more connected than ever and reliant on always-on, secure network performance. IT technology sprawl has resulted in complex, expensive, and inflexible infrastructure. To address these challenges, Netsurion provides an all-in-one right-sized SD-WAN solution fusing together multiple “network virtualization functions (NFV)” and the managed services required to optimize results.
Learn about BranchSDO, the proprietary network management and security solution developed by Netsurion, by hearing from John Ayers, VP of Product, who will walk you through the four elements that made it the SD-WAN solution of choice for thousands of branch locations. Then watch him showcase the multi-tenant cloud-based orchestrator that delivers the remote visibility and control that is needed to manage and secure a vast WAN consisting of small- to medium branches and IoT sites.
- John Ayers, VP of Product Management, Netsurion, BranchSDO
This webinar covers:
- Agility: Delivered by a scalable, simple, and cost effective SD-WAN solution.
- Resilience: Delivered by cellular failover options, Auto VPN meshing and fail-safe, and more.
- Security: Delivered by embedded security features and managed options such as Netsurion EventTracker SIEM + EDR.
- Compliance: Delivered by tools and support that leverage the edge devices to deliver true compliance across the network.