As enterprise access networks evolve with more mobile users, diverse devices and cloud-based applications, managing user performance on an end to end basis has become next to impossible. Recent advances in big data network analytics, combined with AI and cloud computing are being leveraged to tackle this growing problem.
This webinar will focus on how new network analytics platforms are being used to ingest, analyze and correlate a myriad of infrastructure data across the entire network stack with the goal of finding and fixing user network performance problems before complaints pour in. Topics discussed will include:
- Understanding the difference between new analytics technology vs. traditional infrastructure monitoring and management approaches
- Automatic baselining of network services, application and device behavior
- Quantifying infrastructure changes with network data
- Proactive client remediation
- Performance metric benchmarking
- Anand Srinivas, Co-Founder and CTO, Nyansa