Sponsored By: Lenovo
Technologies such as Containers, Intent Based Networking, Micro-segmentation, Machine Learning and Intuitive Analytics are driving the need for digital transformation. We put them to work with our Lenovo Intelligent Network Controller (LINC) and Network Advisor with telemetry, laying the foundation for self-optimized networks. Learn how to build an open and intelligent network using a Lego-like approach that future proofs your networking.
Watch the on-demand webinar to discern the jargon and see what these technologies really can do for you.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Container Networking: Establish end to end connectivity and network services for Containers running in a Kubernetes environment using LINC.
- Application Policies: Deploying applications and Micro Services requires a different approach to applying security. LINC provides Micro-segmentation with security groups and tags that moves with Containers.
- Intuitive Network Optimization: Learn how Machine Learning can detect anomalies and how to leverage Lenovo Network Advisor to pinpoint and mitigate network performance issues in real time such as buffer overflows and congestions.
Completing the construction of a modern data center are the:
- Lenovo ThinkSystem family of switches that are interoperable with other leading vendors, and
- A purpose built Cloud Network Operating System (CNOS), which is offers a highly scalable and reliable foundation with Open Interfaces to build a Digital Business.
- Priya Natarajan, Sr. Director WW GTM, Lenovo Networking
- Larkland Morley, Sr. Product Manager, Lenovo Networking
Your DC transformation: build it once and build it right. Lenovo offers reliable, interoperable and intelligent networking for your DC needs. In this demo, see how to improve DC performance and optimize for the workload for both containers and VMs. Set your intent and see how the networks take care of the rest!