Sponsored By: Dell EMC
Service providers share common strategic objectives of controlling costs, delighting customers and innovating for the future using analytics solutions to help create their success. At the same time, they battle with data challenges as a result of uncoordinated deployment, rigid data silos that prohibit sharing between applications and teams, inefficient duplication of data, incompatible infrastructure that cannot scale as well as costly implementation and management complexity.
Coming together for a discussion of these issues in a service provider environment are Dell EMC, Cardinality and O2 Telefonica, with actionable inputs from analyst firm STL Partners. Watch this webinar to learn more!
During the webinar, you’ll:
- Gain insight into Telefonica’s perspective on the importance of data analytics in a service provider environment
- Hear about strategic objectives based on data analytics, including customer service, cost savings and creating new revenue models.
- Find out more about current data challenges prohibiting business efficiencies
- Learn more about Dell EMC and our partners solutions in this space and how it can help real world business and technical issues
- Brendan O’Reilly, CTO, Telefonica
- Prashant Kumar, Co-Founder, CTO, Cardinality
- Matt Pooley, Senior Consultant, STL Partners
- Anton Prenneis, Product Manager, Dell EMC
Who should watch?
Industries: Service Providers (communication), Service Providers (managed services), Telecommunications, Consumer Webtech, Enterprise Webtech and Large Enterprises
Primary Roles: CTO, CxO, CIO, Business operators, Mobile operators, Partners and Vendors