Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT
Sponsored By: Dell EMC
Virtualizing next-generation access is about more than SD-WAN. It’s about enabling the next generation of virtualized network functions. While other vendors sell a single SD-WAN appliance, Dell EMC and ADVA have formally partnered to offer more than 50 commercial VNFs (Virtual Network Functions). These VNFs are hosted on Dell EMC’s innovative Virtual Edge Platform, which is a universal CPE.
Dell EMC’s partnership with ADVA enables an app store approach, supporting a wide variety of VNFs including virtual firewall, WAN Optimization, IoT, virtual test, voice, wireless and many others. etc. In addition, you can host your own applications, while you virtualize and modernize your WAN. How cool is that?
SD-WAN is an excellent start in the journey to virtualizing next generation access. There’s more, including virtualizing security, WAN optimization, routing, etc. Dell EMC and ADVA have partnered to bring joint network virtualization, VNF, and uCPE solutions.
This webinar will discuss:
- The excellent start that SD-WAN can provide, on the journey to virtualizing next-generation access.
- There’s more than SD-WAN. Customers should also plan to add other VNFs, including security, WAN optimization, routing, testing, IoT, etc. to gain the maximum benefits from WAN virtualization.
- The solutions from Dell EMC and ADVA also provides an open platform for hosting custom applications as well as end-user workloads, and for specialization for industry verticals.
- It’s not just technology. Customers should work with vendors, who make it easier for customers, who jointly test solutions and integrate ordering, using a world-class supply chain.
- At the end of the day, a solution approach provides real value today, and a platform for innovation tomorrow.
- Bob Yee, Head of SD-WAN Product Marketing, Dell EMC
- Prayson Pate, Chief Technology Officer, ADVA
Who should attend this webinar?
Industries: Service Provider and Enterprises
Primary Roles: CTO, VP, Director, Manager of Networking, Security