Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT
Sponsored By: Cogeco Peer 1 and Cogeco Peer 1
A proven, pragmatic guide to achieving SD-WAN success
As enterprises migrate towards SD-WAN, many are taking a prudent step-wise approach. Companies are starting with hybrid WANs by adding direct internet access to an existing MPLS network and reaping the benefits increased bandwidth and resiliency over dual links. In addition, connecting new SD-WAN sites to existing MPLS-only sites provides a rapid way to onboard new locations without the typical provisioning lag-times or costs associated with MPLS.. Enterprises then gradually step up to adding connectivity to private data centers, followed by connections to virtual private clouds (VPCs) living in public IaaS clouds as well as SaaS services.
Our SDxCentral analyst webinar will tap the expertise of Cogeco Peer 1 and AvidThink (formerly SDxCentral Research) to explore the key tenets of the right SD-WAN solution that provides support through this journey, from WAN to SD-WAN, from private cloud to hybrid cloud. Join Cogeco and AvidThink and learn:
- What the key steps in a prudent SD-WAN deployment are
- Why the right SD-WAN platform can make all the difference
- How to achieve scalable, durable and consistent network and security policies end-to-end, from the branch to public clouds
- Craig Tavares, Director, Product Innovation and Technology
- Roy Chua, Founder, Principal, AvidThink (formerly SDxCentral Research)
Sign up for the webinar today and get insight into a realistic, proven, set of steps to get started on the SD-WAN journey.