Sponsored By: A10 Networks
As communications service providers (CSPs) upgrade their networks to support new 5G and IoT applications, new security considerations will come into play. Beyond just scaling up traditional protection again DDoS and improving SGi/GiLAN firewalls, CSPs need to take a more comprehensive view of mobile security. This joint analyst webinar between SDxCentral and A10 Networks will highlight new security concerns and architectural considerations that CSPs need to understand in light of new business and consumer applications on their 5G networks.
- Roy Chua, Founder & Principal, AvidThink (Formerly SDxCentral Research)
- Yasir Liaqatullah, VP, Product Management, A10 Networks
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- What the new diversity in mobile traffic with IoT and 5G uptake means
- Why awareness of subscriber and device identity, device type and application classification are more important than ever
- What considerations service providers need to have for tunneled traffic from roaming interconnects
- What strategies can be applied to scale and offload existing security devices to manage the onslaught of new traffic types and increased scale
Who should watch?
Industries: Service Provider (Communications) and Service Provider (Managed Services)
Primary Roles: Network Architect, Network Operator, DevOps, Developer and Executive
*By registering for this Analyst Webinar, you will be opted in to our research mailing list powered by AvidThink LLC (formerly SDxCentral Research). You will be given the option to opt out at anytime in all our mailings.