Date: Tuesday, June 11, 2019
Time: 1:00 pm ET / 10:00 am PT
Sponsored By: Lenovo
Virtualized and cloud-native applications are bringing significant benefits to the organizations that use them around the world. But, since they are so dynamic and elastic, they also place great demands on the infrastructures that support them. Advances in model-driven architecture, software applications that streamline operational tasks, and use of machine learning (ML) that generates insights for running operations more efficiently are creating ICT environments that more effectively meet these applications’ needs.
In this session, we will explore example areas in which telemetry, ML, automation and intelligent networking fabrics are contributing to these improvements. Lenovo will share advances it has achieved in private cloud networking that leverage these techniques. And customers they are working with in health care, agriculture, and smart city environments will share the benefits they are achieving in their use of these solutions.
- Priya Natarajan, Head of Networking, Lenovo
- Paul Parker-Johnson, Chief Analyst & Practice Lead, Cloud & Virtual System Infrastructures, ACG Research
This webinar will cover:
- Gain insights on the value of open platform architectures in application-aware networking for private and hybrid cloud DCs
- Learn how network telemetry and analytics can enhance application delivery in data center operations
- See how service and application policies can help automate operations in hybrid/multi-cloud data centers
- Hear from Lenovo customers on how they are using Lenovo’s open data center networking portfolio to maximize the effectiveness of their private and hybrid cloud operations