Sponsored By: Pulse Secure
Container-based application development and container infrastructure scalability are new challenges for IT departments in both enterprise and service providers. At the same time, there are many existing applications that are not based around micro-service architectures and which do not fit into containers.
CIOs and IT executives need to develop strategies to transition their application development frameworks and infrastructure into a containerized world, while reducing the impact on supporting and upgrading existing applications.
- Paul Wallace, Director of Product Marketing, Pulse Secure
- Roy Chua, Founder, Principal, AvidThink (formerly SDxCentral Research)
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The evolution of enterprise application development and deployment
- Introduction to containers, micro-service architectures and service meshes
- Strategies for maintaining and scaling existing applications, and best practices in application architecture transition
- Examining the intersection of application delivery controllers (ADCs) and component architectures, and how to maximize your infrastructure investment