Get the inside edge from industry experts.
With macro trends like software-defined everything, disaggregation, programmability, automation, and abstraction, changes in the networking technology landscape are only accelerating. The scope and speed of change is staggering—and staying informed is quite frankly, overwhelming.
It’s time to ground the technology dialogue in a way that’s both visionary and actionable for IT professionals.
Join us as we cut through the hype with innovators from Juniper Networks, Apstra, Cumulus Networks, Dell, Google, and VMware. Moderating the discussion are leaders from AvidThink, Caliber Home Loans, Enterprise Strategy Group, LinkedIn, and PacketPushers.
The Evolution of Network Programmability
- Panelist: Bruce Davie, VP and CTO, Asia Pacific and Japan, VMware
- Panelist: Bikash Koley, EVP and CTO, Juniper Networks
- Moderator: Bob Laliberte, Senior Analyst, Enterprise Strategy Group
Network Control in the Multicloud Era
- Panelist: Sasha Ratkovic, CTO and Founder, Apstra
- Panelist: Josh George, VP Analytics, Data Science, and Telemetry, Juniper Networks
- Moderator: Ethan Banks, Co-founder, Packet Pushers
The State of Packet Forwarding
- Panelist: Lakshmi Sharma, Director, Product Manager, Google Cloud
- Panelist: Nitin Kumar, VP and Fellow, Juniper Networks
- Moderator: Roy Chua, Founder and Principal, AvidThink (Formerly SDxCentral Research)
The Future of Network Architectures and the Self-Driving Network™
- Panelist: Gavin Cato, SVP Development Engineering for Networking, Dell EMC
- Panelist: Kireeti Kompella, CTO and SVP Engineering, Juniper Networks
- Moderator: Russ White, Infrastructure Architect, LinkedIn
Network Disaggregation: More Than Just Hardware and Software
- Panelist: JR Rivers, Co-founder and CTO, Cumulus Networks
- Panelist: AE Natarajan, SVP, Engineering, Juniper Networks
- Moderator: Keith Shinn, SVP, Head of Infrastructure, Caliber Home Loans