Sponsored By: Infoblox
Enterprises are increasingly deploying workloads in industry-leading AWS EC2 for increased agility and elasticity. Often these deployments are a component of a hybrid cloud strategy that includes multiple platforms such as VMware, OpenStack, and traditional architectures.
Features and Benefits
- Enterprise-grade DNS, DHCP, and IP address management across AWS EC2
- Fully automated allocation of IP address and DNS record creation for AWS workloads
- Automated discovery of virtual instances and VPCs within AWS deployment
- Multiple deployment options for scale and high availability
- Flexible licensing for investment protection—license portability across AWS and private clouds
Download this datasheet to learn more about the features and benefits of Infoblox DDI for Amazon Web Solutions.