Sponsored By: Infoblox
Organizations are deploying workloads to cloud platforms to increase agility, reduce costs and focus on strategic initiatives. Most deployments use the hybrid cloud model. These hybrid clouds encompass traditional on-premises infrastructure (aka private cloud) in conjunction with public cloud services such as Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
In the absence of cloud network automation, service delays can arise as a result of multiple handoffs among the teams that manage the cloud, the network and security. The lack of automation can also cause an increase in trouble tickets and security gaps. Infoblox DDI for Google Cloud can help resolve these inefficiencies.
- Industry-leading DNS and IP address management across Google Cloud Platform
- Fully automated provisioning of DNS records for Google workloads
- Integration with Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Automated discovery of virtual machines and virtual networks with Google Cloud deployments
- Multiple deployment options for scale and high availability
- Flexible licensing for investment protection—license portability across Google and public/private/ hybrid clouds
Download this datasheet to learn more about the key features of Infoblox DDI for Google Cloud.