Learn best practices on how can you can build a hybrid, multi-cloud environment that is cost-efficient and productive while maintaining security and seamless application delivery.
Thinking if the public cloud is right for you? Trying to more intelligently plan cloud adoption without expensive and manual efforts? Already on the cloud and trying to solve cost and security, governance concerns?
As you consider public cloud, you’re challenged to make your organization’s cloud journey as seamless and cost-efficient as possible. Learn best practices on how you can build a hybrid, multi-cloud environment that is cost-efficient and productive while maintaining security and seamless application delivery.
In this webinar, we’ll show how you can transform your infrastructure and applications while accelerating the transition and decision-making process. If you are already on the cloud for some workloads, you will gain insights on how you can effectively right-size, choose the best instances and services for your needs, and model your ideal cloud environment for any public cloud, including AWS, Azure, VMC on AWS, and Google Cloud.
- John Masci, Principal Technologist, Hypergrid
During the webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Stop relying on spreadsheets for your cloud migration planning. Make intelligent cloud migration decisions with accurate, precise cost data and insights for any major public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, VMC on AWS, and Google Cloud).
- Transition your applications to the cloud seamlessly. Run rapid analysis for granular cloud bill forecasting, optimized for cost, performance, and compliance.
- Completely eliminate overspends and reduce your cloud bill. Proactively optimize your cloud and eliminate overspending by analyzing your current cloud costs and usage in detail.
- Improve security and governance. Secure your applications and data with turnkey policy automation. Prevent resource misuse and wastage by creating and enforcing policies for resource access in any cloud.
- Finally, scale. Build a seamlessly scalable, repeatable, and consistent framework across all major clouds. Assure compliance, security and network automation and container orchestration based on best practices, intelligence and automation. Provide self-service with governance across your organization via a blueprint-rich, application marketplace.
Who should watch?
Industries: SLED, Healthcare, Financials, Technology Startups and Cloud MSPs
Primary Roles: Cloud Architects, VMware Administrators, IT Ops Admin & Execs, CTOs, Chief Cloud Architect and EVPs/SVPs/VPs of Engineering
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.