Learn how a Global Pharma was able to rapidly automate and cloud-ready their brownfield network to enable a strategic SaaS deployment.
With a corporate directive to rollout MS OneDrive and Office 365, the impact on the network is significant due to the bandwidth required for the SaaS and the impact on network policies. Learn how this Global Pharma developed their requirements, evaluated various automation solutions and automated their network infrastructure to manage complex policy. With high-cost outsourcer options and expensive skill-development costs to build-their-own they found an alternative platform with Gluware to rapidly automate their existing network and not have to become programmers.
- Salvatore Rannazzisi, Principal Network Architect, Global Pharma
- Jeff Gray, CEO and Co-Founder, Gluware
- Michael Haugh, Director of Technical Marketing, Gluware
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Automation can take many forms, the best fit enables rapid onboarding and lifecycle management
- The “brownfield” existing network creates unique challenges and adds complexity
- Vendor specific platforms and becoming programmers are not the only options to automate your network
Who should view this webinar?
Industries: Pharma, Financial (Banking, Insurance), Engineering, Healthcare, Medical, Retail and Oil and Gas
Primary Roles: CIO, CTO, VP of Engineering, Director of IT, Infrastructure Manager, Network Architect, Network Administrator, Network Design, Network Operations, Network Engineer and Technical Consultant
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.