Enterprises across the globe are digitizing their businesses, and as they do, automation provides the key to enabling agility while reducing errors, outages and security risks.
Gluware Control Demo: Software Enable your Brownfield Network – Automate Multi-Vendor QoS on Routers and NAC
Depending on the organization, as much as 95 percent of network changes are still performed manually by enterprise IT. At the same time, IT is also responsible for digitizing their business, so IT groups have become increasingly constrained by this manual burden. Additionally, enterprise networks are often made up of devices from dozens of vendors which have been deployed over many years creating what’s often called “technical debt” – complicating matters even more.
To solve these challenges, automation has become an important strategy for improving responsiveness to business needs while reducing network errors, outages and security risks. Join us as we look at real-world use cases, including:
- A global pharmaceutical and their challenge to deploy MS OneDrive, which required a QoS policy to be deployed on over 400 routers.
- The challenge of managing multiple physical platforms that are being migrated to virtual devices.
- Address the challenge of deploying Network Access Control (NAC) on existing switches – requiring the real-time discovery of port and VLAN information from network devices.
Viewers will understand the various ways they can “software-enable” their existing network for configuration agility and compliance using Gluware.
- Jeff Gray, CEO, Co-Founder, Gluware
- Olivier Huynh Van, CTO, Co-Founder, Gluware
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Gluware provides a platform to automate and orchestrate the brownfield Enterprise network
- Learn how to automate multi-vendor QoS on routers with Gluware to expedite application deployment
- Learn how to automate the deployment of NAC on existing switches with Gluware to address security concerns
Who should attend?
Industries: Retail and Wholesale, Pharmaceuticals, Life Sciences and Medical Products, Healthcare, Government (Federal) and Banking and Financial Services
Primary Roles: Analyst/Media, Executive, DevOps, Network Operator and Network Architect
Enterprises across the globe are digitizing their businesses, and as they do, automation provides the key to enabling agility while reducing errors, outages and security risks. In this session, we will show how Gluware can software enable the automation of brownfield enterprise networks and address uses-cases including multi-vendor QoS on routers and NAC on existing switches.
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in webinars and other related materials are those of the authors, presenter, and organizations they represent; and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of SDxCentral, LLC or its publishers, editors, employees, members, partners, or sponsors.
SDxCentral, LLC makes no representation concerning and does not guarantee the source, originality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statement, information, data, finding, interpretation, advice, opinion, or view presented. SDxCentral will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this site, or any information accessed through this site.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.