Following on from our previous DemoFriday on Multi-Domain Network Optimization and Simplification – Why and How…, we will share the latest extensions to Segment Routing On-Demand Next-Hop (ODN).
Cisco Segment Routing Traffic Engineering (SRTE) Demo
Networks continue to grow at rapid speed, always requesting more bandwidth, connecting more devices and enabling newer services and functions. To reduce the cost associated with network expansion, it becomes critical to automate, simplify and optimize. Based on standard protocols, we will show how to optimize and enable services across a network using Segment Routing Traffic Engineering and Cisco SP SDN products such as XR Transport Controller (XTC), WAN Automation Engine (WAE) and Network Services Orchestrator (NSO). Operators can now scale the network to support thousands of devices and limitless traffic engineered paths.
During this webinar, the audience will learn:
- How SR ODN simplifies service deployment with Underlay SLA
- How on-demand SR Policies can be triggered by Ethernet VPN (EVPN) service routes
- How service traffic is automatically steered
- How XTC computes intra/inter domain disjoint paths
- How XTC, WAE and NSO integrate as a solution
- Jose Liste, Technical Marketing Engineer
- Derek Tay, Technical Marketing Engineer
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.