In the Avi Vantage Platform demo, learn how software-defined load balancers can help accelerate application services and also lower TCO for application services for your data center or public cloud applications.
Avi Vantage Platform Demo – Supercharge your Application Services with Software-Defined Load Balancers
Computing models in today’s dynamic data centers and clouds are changing dramatically. Application-centric enterprises are finding that they need to develop nimble operational models for infrastructure, networking, and application services. Application delivery controllers (ADCs) are an important part of the networking and application services considerations for software-defined data centers.
New software-defined load balancers are significantly improving the way that application services are delivered and scaled, while freeing IT from repetitive tasks through intelligent automation. Application developers and lines of business are benefiting from better APIs that align with their goals for continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) and cloud-native applications.
Avi Networks shows you how to help address these considerations with the Avi Vantage Platform demo– a next generation ADC solution built on software-defined principles. If you are a network or cloud administrator or architect, in the DevOps team, or you are in charge of load balancing, security, or IT operations, this webinar is for you. Join Avi Networks’ VP of Product, Guru Chahal in this hands-on Avi Vantage Platform demo of advanced capabilities that can deliver application agility, turnkey deployments, and simplified operations.
In this DemoFriday, you’ll learn:
- How to eliminate the overprovisioning and overspending that is typical with traditional hardware-based load balancing solutions?
- How to scale not just load balancers but also applications, elastically and predictively based on real-time traffic patterns?
- How to take advantage of x86 servers, VMs, or containers to deliver application services close to individual applications?
- What are the best ways to support multi-cloud deployments and cloud-native applications?
- Powerful tools to visualize application topology and performance with central management of all your load balancing resources.
- Ways to troubleshoot applications in minutes with the ability to record and replay traffic events, security and client data.
- How to accelerate application services for SDN environments such as Cisco ACI and private clouds such as OpenStack or for container-based microservices applications?
The move to agile infrastructure and operations is already happening and it is now reaching critical networking components in the stack such as ADCs.
Watch the full Avi Vantage Platform demo below, and download the presentation slides, supplied data sheets, and load balancing strategy ebook below:
- Data Sheet: Avi Vantage Platform Software -Defined Application Services
- eBook: 7 Considerations To Future-Proof Your Load Balancing Strategy
Notice: Pursuant to the SDNCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading featured media such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDNCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.