Sponsored By: A10 Networks
The use of cloud services is exploding. According to ZK Research, cloud services will see an 18 percent compounded annual growth rate through 2019.
Many organizations – enterprises and service providers – already operate a multi-cloud environment or are in the process of moving toward that model. This shift to multi-cloud raises the question: how do IT operations teams manage risk amid rapidly changing technology choices, while also increasing operational efficiency and agility?
We’ll answer that question and more in this on-demand webinar. During the webinar, we’ll show how your IT and application teams can centrally manage workloads, servers, and applications across any cloud – public, private or hybrid – and get per-application analytics, automation and security with A10’s Harmony Controller.
- Tom Guerrette, Director, Cloud Solution Architect
- Leah McLean, Cloud Solution Manager
- Sue Marek, VP of Content, Editor in Chief, SDxCentral
In the A10 Harmony Controller Demo, you’ll learn how to:
- Centrally manage secure application services across multiple clouds and data centers
- Manage infrastructure configuration and set application policies for your services, such as load balancing, application delivery and web application firewall
- Use real-time analytics and visibility to detect anomalies, troubleshoot faster, improve performance and streamline capacity planning
Who should attend?
Industries: Service Provider (Communications), Media and Entertainment, Government (Federal), Computer Software/Technology Manufacturer and Banking and Financial Services
Primary Roles: Executive, Developer, DevOps, Network Operator and Network Architect
A10’s hybrid cloud solution enables customers with automation via APIs that are centrally managed and provide deep visibility and analytics into their environments – whether on-premise, public or private cloud. Harmony Controller is a central point for management, control and analytics for application services — application level security, load balancing and advanced traffic management. Harmony Controller provides control, management and analytics functions from a central location to distributed ADCs and enables bi-modal IT, self-service and automation for the agile application and IT teams. Organizations can centrally manage these services and workloads irrespective of their cloud environment. Harmony Controller is also API driven and can integrate with DevOps processes.