In this DemoFriday™, Plexxi and SolarWinds show what happens when infrastructure data sharing is put to use across multiple components of the IT infrastructure. Highlighting SolarWinds’ monitoring capabilities, this presentation demonstrates the kind of meaningful integration that can help curb the growth of long-term operational expense.
Plexxi and SolarWinds Highlight Data Sharing Across the Infrastructure Demo Synopsis:
The future of an orchestrated network depends heavily on the collective infrastructure to share and act on data that normally exists in compute/storage/networking silos. If automation and DevOps are to eventually lead to less operationally complex environments and reduced costs, integrating heterogeneous infrastructure elements is an absolute must.
This demonstration showcases Plexxi’s optically connected switches built around a controller-based architecture, and SolarWinds’ tools that offer real-time views and dashboards so IT managers can visualize the infrastructure and track network performance at a glance. Watch Plexxi Director of Product Management Simon McCormack and Rob Hock, Product Manager – Orion Platform from Solarwinds as they demonstrate:
- Automated affinity discovery and creation through the Plexxi-SolarWinds integration
- SNMP integration between Plexxi and SolarWinds
- SolarWinds Orion groups and virtualization monitoring
- SolarWinds “SWQL” studio tool
- Harvesting SolarWinds data sharing for use in Plexxi’s SDN controller
- Integration of SolarWinds with Plexxi’s real-time Data Services Engine
- Use of SolarWinds’ event feed to dynamically drive network optimization
Watch the data sharing across infrastructure DemoFriday™ full presentation featuring Plexxi and SolarWinds, or check out these additional resources:
Notice: Pursuant to the SDNCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading featured media such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDNCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.