NEC ProgrammableFlow Demo Synopsis:
This DemoFriday™ provides the chance to see real SDN in action, including breakthrough network automation, configuration, and control – as well as streamlined IT management with OpenStack integration. Join NEC Director Don Clark and Samrat Ganguly, NEC chief architect, NEC ProgrammableFlow Demo, as they demo:
- Automated and dynamic discovery, identification, and provisioning of network resources
- Single-pane, centralized network monitoring, control, and management of both physical and virtual networks
- Dynamic service composition, provisioning, and resiliency
- Network orchestration with ProgrammableFlow and OpenStack Quantum
- Smart, network-aware appliances: DDoS attack mitigation
- Enabling productivity with network-aware applications: building on northbound APIs.
NEC, an innovator in OpenFlow-based SDN, offered the first enterprise-class OpenFlow solution in May 2011. The NEC ProgrammableFlow Network Suite powers global service providers and enterprise networks in production today. The ProgrammableFlow OpenFlow network fabric has a controller offering network-wide virtualization and multi-tenancy. It also includes a portfolio of switches including an award-winning OpenFlow hybrid switch, a 10GbE pure OpenFlow switch, and a new vSwitch for SDN in Microsoft Hyper-V environments, the PF1000.
Watch the DemoFriday™ full presentation featuring NEC, or check out these additional resources that can be found above: