NEC ProgrammableFlow Demo Synopsis:
This DemoFriday™ provides the chance to see real SDN in action, including breakthrough network automation, configuration, and control – as well as streamlined IT management with OpenStack integration. Join NEC Director Don Clark and Samrat Ganguly, NEC chief architect, NEC ProgrammableFlow Demo, as they demo:
- Automated and dynamic discovery, identification, and provisioning of network resources
- Single-pane, centralized network monitoring, control, and management of both physical and virtual networks
- Dynamic service composition, provisioning, and resiliency
- Network orchestration with ProgrammableFlow and OpenStack Quantum
- Smart, network-aware appliances: DDoS attack mitigation
- Enabling productivity with network-aware applications: building on northbound APIs.
NEC, an innovator in OpenFlow-based SDN, offered the first enterprise-class OpenFlow solution in May 2011. The NEC ProgrammableFlow Network Suite powers global service providers and enterprise networks in production today. The ProgrammableFlow OpenFlow network fabric has a controller offering network-wide virtualization and multi-tenancy. It also includes a portfolio of switches including an award-winning OpenFlow hybrid switch, a 10GbE pure OpenFlow switch, and a new vSwitch for SDN in Microsoft Hyper-V environments, the PF1000.
Watch the DemoFriday™ full presentation featuring NEC, or check out these additional resources that can be found above:
Notice: Pursuant to the SDNCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading featured media such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDNCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.