Cyan and Accedian recently teamed with other software and hardware partners to demonstrate a real-world SDN use case that enables end-to-end orchestration of cloud services from the enterprise to the data center, across the WAN. This DemoFriday™ showcases WAN provisioning, including open applications for service orchestration of data center resources as well as automated, end-to-end provisioning of 10GbE carrier Ethernet edge devices and packet-optical metro nodes.
Ciena Blue Planet Division
WAN Provisioning Cloud Orchestration Demo Synopsis: Cyan and Accedian:
- Multi-vendor A-to-Z provisioning of connectivity across the multi-layer WAN
- Advanced service creation, test, and turn up
- Ongoing network performance assurance for continuous service monitoring in support of SDN
- Point-and-click service instantiation of data center resources including VMs and cloud services
- Open, API-driven solution supporting OpenStack for data center orchestration
- OpenFlow-based data center fabric provisioning
- Application-driven enterprise-to-data center WAN bandwidth calendaring
This demo showcases how network operators of all types can provide their enterprise customers a better user experience by offering the ability to control their WAN provisioning and data center resources on demand to meet application and business needs.
Watch the DemoFriday™ full presentation featuring Cyan and Accedian, or check out these additional resources that can be found above:
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.