Cyan and Accedian recently teamed with other software and hardware partners to demonstrate a real-world SDN use case that enables end-to-end orchestration of cloud services from the enterprise to the data center, across the WAN. This DemoFriday™ showcases WAN provisioning, including open applications for service orchestration of data center resources as well as automated, end-to-end provisioning of 10GbE carrier Ethernet edge devices and packet-optical metro nodes.
WAN Provisioning Cloud Orchestration Demo Synopsis: Cyan and Accedian:
- Multi-vendor A-to-Z provisioning of connectivity across the multi-layer WAN
- Advanced service creation, test, and turn up
- Ongoing network performance assurance for continuous service monitoring in support of SDN
- Point-and-click service instantiation of data center resources including VMs and cloud services
- Open, API-driven solution supporting OpenStack for data center orchestration
- OpenFlow-based data center fabric provisioning
- Application-driven enterprise-to-data center WAN bandwidth calendaring
This demo showcases how network operators of all types can provide their enterprise customers a better user experience by offering the ability to control their WAN provisioning and data center resources on demand to meet application and business needs.
Watch the DemoFriday™ full presentation featuring Cyan and Accedian, or check out these additional resources that can be found above:
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in webinars and other related materials are those of the authors, presenter, and organizations they represent; and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of SDxCentral, LLC or its publishers, editors, employees, members, partners, or sponsors.
SDxCentral, LLC makes no representation concerning and does not guarantee the source, originality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statement, information, data, finding, interpretation, advice, opinion, or view presented. SDxCentral will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this site, or any information accessed through this site.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.