Sponsored By: SevOne, Inc.
For organizations of all kinds, the transition to multi-cloud and SaaS is highlighting the inflexibility, low bandwidth capacity and cost-ineffectiveness of their legacy WAN and branch architecture. Enterprises need increased application-driven and cloud-intelligent connectivity with increased and cost-effective bandwidth across their WAN edge. SD-WAN is quickly becoming the new standard for the WAN and branch enabling cost savings, increased reliability and flexibility for their cloud and branch office connectivity needs. Yet many SD-WAN projects are delayed because teams have questions about the technology, the vendor landscape, and how they’ll manage this new approach to managing the WAN.
The joint solution combines advanced Secure SD-WAN capabilities of the cloud-native multi-service and multi-tenant Versa Secure Cloud IP Platform for simple and secure SD-WAN deployments, with the SevOne Data Platform, the industry’s fastest, most comprehensive and scalable monitoring platform. The combination gives teams unmatched contextual networking and security policies with a secure SD-WAN solution along with unified, end-to-end visibility and analytics across their entire mixed legacy and SD-WAN environments. Benefits:
- Improves operations – Enables delivery of a secure network service that quantifiably improves the reliability of connectivity between cloud, central, branch and remote locations.
- Lowers operating costs – Enables rapid network expansion and changes by delivering a transport agnostic solution to augment or replace existing MPLS links with Broadband. It also significantly reduces dependency on expensive, proprietary hardware.
- Enhances security – Leveraging Versa Networks’ Secure Cloud IP Platform, the solution uniquely delivers SD-WAN with integrated security capabilities to secure the branch and direct Internet access.
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Hear from seasoned experts about the nuances and benefits of SD-WAN technology, and gain insights about the technology issues and network management challenges that commonly arise in integrating SD-WAN into brownfield environments.
- Delve into the most important features and functions you need of an SD-WAN platform, and how Versa Networks with SevOne delivers.
- Learn about network security issues associated with moving to direct Internet access (DIA) and how those issues are effectively addressed with a Secure SD-WAN
- Learn how a contextually-aware Secure SD-WAN and advanced visibility improve your enterprise security posture
- Gain an understanding of the time-consuming and error-prone nature of trying to manage traditional WAN and SD-WAN environments with legacy network management systems – and about a better, smarter alternative.
Who should watch?
Industries: Service Provider (Communications), Service Provider (Managed Services), Large Enterprises, Network Services, Network Delivery, Network Infrastructure and Network Performance
Primary Roles: Network Operator, Network Administrator, Senior Director, Network Manager and Infrastructure Analyst