Explore two unique use cases highlighting the prototyping of advanced descriptive, diagnostics, prescriptive and predictive analytics to empower CSPs.
Unlock the Value of Data Science: Machine Learning
What if it were possible to empower communication service providers (CSPs) to reduce operational expenses and discover new revenue sources by automating mundane operations tasks and providing insights?
By examining two unique use cases, we will see how to leverage machine learning for prototyping advanced description, diagnostics, prescriptive and predictive analytics to deliver these aspirations.
- The first monitoring use case covers anomaly detection via ML and pattern recognition for adaptive and forecasting alerting systems. The aim is to predict KPI values based on historical values and other data.
- The second use case focuses on the subscribers’ centres of interests, with the aim to understand these centres of interest via web traffic categorization. A solution can identify URLs browsed and then allocate them to more specific categories. This leads to new revenue streams (e.g., vendors working to buy the mobility profile data of a specific customer segment) and provide loyalty offers to increase net promoter scores.
Presenter: Anssi Tauriainen, Director – Data Science and Advanced Use Cases, EXFO
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- The galvanising effect of machine learning through 2 use cases
- Use case 1: Autonomous monitoring systems. Anomaly detection, forecasting & root cause analysis
- Use case 2: Increasing Customer Life time value. The best route to subscriber centres of interests via web traffic categorization, segmentation and churn modeling
Who should attend?
Industries: MNOs, Network and telecommunications companies, Digital Service Providers, Application and network performance providers and Big Data companies
Primary Roles: CTO, Head of OSS, Head of NFV / Virtualisation, Head of Service Assurance / performance management, Head of Network operations (NOC/SOC), Head of Core Networks, Head of Radio Networks, Head of customer experience, Chief Architect / Head of Enterprise Architecture and Head of Marketing
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.