ACG Research’s Ray Mota and Red Hat's Tom Waldrop share a view of technology and investment strategies to make traditional telecommunications companies more competitive against web-scale providers and over-the-top disruptors.
The Open Road to Communications Transformation – Doing Nothing is Not an Option
The telecommunications industry is on an irreversible path to accelerate innovation and transform the world: our cars, our cities, the way we deliver healthcare and more. Customers expect services on demand, dynamic cost management and automated performance optimization. New agile service providers are increasing investment in capex at a 24% higher annual growth rate than traditional service providers to accommodate them.
In this webinar, ACG Research’s Ray Mota will share a view of web-scale providers’ infrastructure spending forecasts, and recommend investment shifts that can make service providers more competitive. Red Hat’s Tom Waldrop will share how Red Hat is helping traditional service providers replicate the business agility of web-scale providers and over-the-top disruptors.
- Dr. Ray Mota, CEO and Principal Analyst, ACG Research
- Tom Waldrop, Director, Consulting Services, Global Telecommunications Practice, Red Hat
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- Observations of risk tolerance in the current landscape
- Webscale service provider spending patterns and investment priorities
- The costs and consequences of being late to market
- How big bets will help increase margin revenue in 2022
- Best practices for planning, architecting and automating service delivery
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.