SD-WAN is now widely recognized as the means to innovate in enterprise WANs today. Enterprises looking at picking the right SD-WAN solution today need to consider elements beyond the basics. Understanding the scope of Day 0 to Day 2 challenges, from picking the right uCPE, to ensuring that the solution provides visibility and troubleshooting at scale, are important in the SD-WAN decision.
Join AvidThink (formerly SDxCentral Research) and Huawei as they present the following:
AvidThink’s insights into SD-WAN at scale:
- SD-WAN table stakes – what’s needed for the basic solution
- Going beyond SD-WAN basics – what’s needed for a successful enterprise roll-out
- Features at scale – what needs to be considered for large-scale global SD-WANs
Huawei’s intent-driven scalable SD-WAN solutions that enable:
- Application-based intelligent traffic steering and WAN optimization for multi-cloud services
- Dramatically reduced time in provisioning and on-boarding uCPEs
- Intelligent monitoring and management of global networks
- Raymond Yu, Senior Director of Product Management for SD-WAN and Edge Computing Network Product Line BU, Huawei
- Roy Chua, Founder, Principal, AvidThink (formerly SDxCentral Research)
Who should watch?
Industries: Service Providers (all), Government, Banking and Financial Services and Insurance
Primary Roles: Network Architect, Network Operator, Executive, Investor, Researcher and Analyst/Media
*By viewing this Analyst Webinar, you will be opted in to our research mailing list powered by AvidThink LLC (formerly SDxCentral Research). You will be given the option to opt out at anytime in all our mailings.
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.