SDN Architecture RFI Webinar Synopsis:
These days it seems like everyone in the market has something to say about how they can harness the SDN architecture to transform complex traditional networks into virtualized, flexible, and programmable infrastructure. Asking the right questions is essential to understanding what to expect and what is possible with your actual SDN deployments. Co-sponsored by SDNCentral and HP, this webinar will help you understand how to create an SDN architecture RFI:
- What questions you should ask vendors when you make an SDN Architecture RFI.
- What to look for in an SDN vendor and solution.
- How to make informed decisions that will optimize the potential of your SDN deployment.
Access the webinar on-demand and hear Dr. Jim Metzler of Ashton, Metzler & Associates as he shares a sample template that can serve as a starting point for your own SDN solution search, as well as a vendor’s perspective and insights on what you should be looking for in SDN solutions from HP Networking.
Watch the full SDN Architecture RFI video or take a look at these additional resources:
- Ballarat Grammar Summary
- Ballarat Grammar Case Study
- OpenFlow 1.3 Whitepaper
- Mock RFI for Enterprise SDN Architecture deployment
Notice: Pursuant to the SDNCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading featured media such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDNCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.