In this analyst webinar, SDxCentral and Aqua Security share key insights into improving data center security through container best practices.
Aqua Security Software
Containers have become the preferred application development and deployment platform for new applications in both enterprises and service providers. In addition, companies are also looking to repackage and deploy existing applications within container environments. However, one of the most common concerns brought up by CIOs, CSOs and infrastructure technologists alike, is that of potentially reduced security – especially when compared to VM platforms. The reality is quite different. Containers can be a vehicle for improving data center and application security, but it does take putting in the right processes and laying the right foundation.
- Tsvi Korren, Chief Solutions Architect, Aqua Security
- Roy Chua, Founder & Principal, AvidThink (Formerly SDxCentral Research)
During the webinar, you’ll learn:
- How container and micro-service philosophy can improve data center security
- Get a quick overview of container security best practices
- Understand how to leverage immutability of container run-time for better security
- Gain insight into managing visibility and traceability despite the ephemeral nature of containers
- Recognize how CI/CD processes can facilitate more secure application deployments
- About cutting edge tools on the horizon for improving container security
Who should view this webinar?
Industries: Service Providers, Enterprise Applications, Enterprise Security Infrastructure and Cloud Security
Primary Roles: DevOps, DevSecOps, CTO, CISO, Architect and Developer
*By viewing this Analyst Webinar, you will be opted into our research. You will be given the option to opt out at anytime.
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.