As Communications Service Providers (CSPs) evaluate options for deploying Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) in order to boost revenues and increase profitability, they need proven, pre-integrated end-to-end system solutions.
Wind River NFVi Report Webinar: Enabling MEC as a New Telco Business Opportunity
As Communications Service Providers (CSPs) evaluate options for deploying Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) in order to boost revenues and increase profitability, they need proven, pre-integrated end-to-end system solutions that meet stringent requirements for high service uptime and low-latency communications while supporting multiple high-value MEC use cases.
In this on-demand webinar, Wind River introduces an end-to-end solution designed to solve critical challenges in order to enable service providers to capitalize on Multi-access Edge Computing for new revenues:
- Ultra-low round-trip latency
- High bandwidth
- Guaranteed high availability
- Robust security
- Enterprise-focused small-cell services for stadiums and other high-density locations
- Super-fast Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and tactile Internet applications
- Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) communication with high bandwidth and low latency
- Mobile HD video and Premium TV with end-to-end Quality of Experience (QoE)
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about the Wind River, Dell EMC and Saguna partnership to deliver a pre-integrated solution, running on standard Intel architecture, for CSPs that makes MEC cost-effective, secure and deployable today.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDNCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading featured media such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDNCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.