As Communications Service Providers (CSPs) evaluate options for deploying Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) in order to boost revenues and increase profitability, they need proven, pre-integrated end-to-end system solutions.
Wind River NFVi Report Webinar: Enabling MEC as a New Telco Business Opportunity
As Communications Service Providers (CSPs) evaluate options for deploying Multi-access Edge Computing (MEC) in order to boost revenues and increase profitability, they need proven, pre-integrated end-to-end system solutions that meet stringent requirements for high service uptime and low-latency communications while supporting multiple high-value MEC use cases.
In this on-demand webinar, Wind River introduces an end-to-end solution designed to solve critical challenges in order to enable service providers to capitalize on Multi-access Edge Computing for new revenues:
- Ultra-low round-trip latency
- High bandwidth
- Guaranteed high availability
- Robust security
- Enterprise-focused small-cell services for stadiums and other high-density locations
- Super-fast Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality and tactile Internet applications
- Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) communication with high bandwidth and low latency
- Mobile HD video and Premium TV with end-to-end Quality of Experience (QoE)
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about the Wind River, Dell EMC and Saguna partnership to deliver a pre-integrated solution, running on standard Intel architecture, for CSPs that makes MEC cost-effective, secure and deployable today.
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.