You’ve written killer content, and now you want everyone in the world to see it. How do you make sure that your content is discoverable by search engines? In this SDxCentral Insider webinar, SDxCentral’s Traffic and SEO Manager, Natalie Boyd, will discuss the best strategies for search engine optimization (SEO). Learn how search engines locate content and what steps you can take to ensure your content is easily discoverable.
- How search engines find and rank your content
- The importance of robust keywords and how to find them.
- Credibility factor behind linking
- Meta Descriptions and the Alt tag
- Common mistakes when it comes to optimizing content
- An SEO best practice checklist for optimizing content (Download here)
Who should attend:
- Content marketers and writers who want to learn how to make their content discoverable and searchable.
About the Presenter
Traffic and SEO Manager Natalie Boyd worked as an online editor for HOW & Print Magazines before joining the SDxCentral team. Prior to that, she worked in public relations and as a graphic designer. She has B.A. from the Univerity of Georgia and Master’s in Journalism from the University of Colorado.
About SDxCentral Insider Webinars
SDxCentral Insider webinars are designed to provide marketers and PR professionals with valuable insights on market trends, marketing strategy best practices, and tips for campaign success. They cover a range of topics from SEO optimization to content marketing to important take-a-ways from industry events.
Other SDxCentral Insider Webinars include:
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.