Join SDxCentral Co-founder and Chief Product Officer Roy Chua as he discusses key learnings about market and buyer trends from MWC, how companies are addressing them, and how marketers and product managers can use these trends to their advantage.
Discussion points include:
- NFV continues its global march across all major service providers – with twists and turns across NFVI (OpenStack vs VMware, VMs, containers), MANO (ONAP), and VNF (continued challenges and new use cases like vRAN/cRAN)
- Edge computing is hot! Everyone’s vying for a piece of this new data center real-estate
- 5G and IoT continue their upward trend, though conversation this year has shifted
- SD-WAN is pervasive: across enterprises and service providers
- ARM vs Intel battle is heating up
Ready to learn even more?
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.