Join SDxCentral Co-founder and Chief Product Officer Roy Chua as he discusses key learnings about market and buyer trends from MWC, how companies are addressing them, and how marketers and product managers can use these trends to their advantage.
Discussion points include:
- NFV continues its global march across all major service providers – with twists and turns across NFVI (OpenStack vs VMware, VMs, containers), MANO (ONAP), and VNF (continued challenges and new use cases like vRAN/cRAN)
- Edge computing is hot! Everyone’s vying for a piece of this new data center real-estate
- 5G and IoT continue their upward trend, though conversation this year has shifted
- SD-WAN is pervasive: across enterprises and service providers
- ARM vs Intel battle is heating up
Ready to learn even more?
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in webinars and other related materials are those of the authors, presenter, and organizations they represent; and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of SDxCentral, LLC or its publishers, editors, employees, members, partners, or sponsors.
SDxCentral, LLC makes no representation concerning and does not guarantee the source, originality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statement, information, data, finding, interpretation, advice, opinion, or view presented. SDxCentral will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this site, or any information accessed through this site.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.