Listen to SDxCentral Director of Field Operations, Kyle Welch as he discusses digital marketing best practices. This webinar covers the benefits of targeted advertising to a highly focused and engaged audience, across an even split between service providers and enterprise.
What you will learn:
- How targeted advertising improves audience engagement while associating your brand with relevant topics
- How to make the most impact with your available budget
- Picking the right advertising options for your organization and budget
Who should watch:
- Product marketers and managers looking to target their budgets on focused audiences and topics
- Brand managers focused on increasing awareness for their company and products
- Executives interested in increasing their brand relevance across target customers
About the Presenter
For the past 6 years, Kyle has worked in B2B technology publishing and media with a heavy focus on attracting an audience of enterprise and service providers. Prior to that, he worked on the agency side creating and launching effective campaigns and creatives. Additionally, he has an MBA in digital media from St. Edward’s University. In his time, he’s seen every type of campaign: what works, what doesn’t work, best practices and how different tactics can be leveraged for different goals.
SDxCentral Insider Webinars
SDxCentral Insider webinars are designed to provide marketers and PR professionals with valuable insights on market trends, marketing strategy best practices, and tips for campaign success. They cover a range of topics from SEO optimization to content marketing to important take-a-ways from industry events.
Other SDxCentral Insider Webinars include:
Did you like this webinar (or did you hate it?) Take a moment to fill out this super short (under a minute) survey so we can continue to bring you valuable content.
By clicking the links above, I consent to share my contact information with the sponsor(s) of this content.