Learn how you can modernize, simplify and lower the cost of running your network in this on-demand webinar.
Riverbed SteelConnect Demo – Learn How SD-WAN Simplifies Networking Across Data Centers, Remote Offices, & the Cloud
Learn how you can modernize, simplify and lower the cost of running your network in this on-demand webinar. Riverbed will show you how simple, agile and powerful their SD-WAN cloud-managed solution is and discuss the future of the WAN whether you are managing existing networks, connecting to the cloud, or expanding with new locations.
Visit Riverbed SD-WAN Solution Center and download our free SteelConnect trial.
From the Riverbed SteelConnect demo, you will have a good understanding of:
- One click orchestration and cloud connectivity to Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure including true marketplace integration. You can extend the benefits to your remote offices with unified management for WAN, wired & wireless networking.
- Tight integration of SD-WAN and WAN optimization capabilities to overcome the challenges and complexities of hybrid, cloud-connected networks.
- Apply business intent-based policies across users, apps and locations to drive intelligent network behavior.
- Manage and optimize digital experiences with end-to-end visibility and control.
You can also download additional SD-WAN assets provided by Riverbed:
- Riverbed SD-WAN Showcase
- Open Scientific Case Study
- GHD Case Study
- SteelConnect Solution Brief
- Key Requirements for SD-WAN
Disclaimer: Statements and opinions expressed in webinars and other related materials are those of the authors, presenter, and organizations they represent; and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of SDxCentral, LLC or its publishers, editors, employees, members, partners, or sponsors.
SDxCentral, LLC makes no representation concerning and does not guarantee the source, originality, accuracy, completeness or reliability of any statement, information, data, finding, interpretation, advice, opinion, or view presented. SDxCentral will not be held responsible for any claim, loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any information within this site, or any information accessed through this site.
Notice: Pursuant to the SDxCentral Terms of Service, by viewing or downloading sponsored content such as pdfs, podcasts or videos, or signing up for our webinars, you agree to allow SDxCentral to share your contact information with the sponsor.